When someone tells you they love you, it can make you to smile and make you feel that you are on top of the world. The words, “I love you,” can change your life.
Men and women both will say that they love each other when they start dating. They do this because they want to show that they care and love the person that they are with.
When you hear these words for the first time, nothing can compare to the feeling that you get, and it can make you feel happy and cared for.
But sometimes when we say those words, we use them too lightly. Many people will tell someone that they love them but then they will leave them. They are passionate at first and want to be with that person but then after a moment, they leave.
It leaves the other person feeling that they only said they loved them so that they could be with them or have sex with them.
Love is not just about words. Love is something that you should feel in all that you have.
If you want to know if someone loves you, here is what love means:
- Love means that the person accepts you for who you are and that they do not want to change you. They should not shun you when you have faults or act like you should be perfect. A person will love you exactly for who you are if they really love you.
- Real love means that you will love someone unconditionally and you will accept them no matter what. If your expectations of this person are not what you hoped, you love them anyways. You should not have to change who you are if someone loves you.
- No matter what, love is love if it is really there. When things are hard and when you are disappointed, real love is still there. Real love is accepting that people make mistakes.
- Love does not bring up things that you have done over and over again. Real love means that you let things go.
- Love means accepting an apology. If someone does something wrong and they are sorry, you forgive them and move on without throwing it in their faces.
- Love means that you accept people even past their mistakes. Everyone messes up and no one is perfect. If you love someone you allow them to mess up and you forgive them and move forward.
- Love means that you want your partner to be happy and that you will do what you can to make sure that they have what they need.
- Love means meeting each other’s needs and not being selfish.
Love is something that is amazing, but it should never be taken lightly. Love needs to be shared and given and accepted in order to work.